Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Raymond woman, 20, out of bail, arrested and has new bail at $20,000
Fitzwater Duran, who that day gave an address of 302 Auburn St., was one of four people charged with criminal trespass after police responded to 140 Dow St., at about 3 a.m. on Feb. 22, in response to a report of a large party being held, without permission, in a vacant portion of the building’s first floor.
Lane is also scheduled for a dispositional hearing three days later, on March 27 in Hillsborough County Superior Court North. She was indicted on felony reckless conduct and operating after suspension charges stemming from an early morning incident Aug. 18, 2013, in which she drove into a flatbed trailer on a closed portion of Mammoth Road. A front seat passenger sustained fatal injuries in that crash.
Gave false name
David Madol, 21, of 600 Front St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of disobeying an officer and a violation of driving after suspension.
A former Trinity High School and Manchester Memorial High School basketball star, Madol was dismissed from the Southern New Hampshire University basketball team after his arrest in December 2012 on charges of theft and unlawful possession of alcohol.
Wilton man, accused of entering his ex-girlfriend’s Manchester residence to assault her, was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony burglary charge and misdemeanor charges of simple assault, obstructing the report of a crime and criminal mischief.
He is accused of pushing the woman with both hands into a counter, grabbing her cell phone and smashing it on the floor so she couldn’t call police.
A Newport woman Friday wanted to know who got her arrested. She asked a police prosecutor in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division who made the call to police that resulted in her arrest earlier Friday.
Erika Bressette, 34, of 80 Laurel St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court to a simple assault charge that alleges she punched her boyfriend while they were in the alley next to the Strange Brew Tavern, 88 Market St.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 23
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917