Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Raymond woman, 20, out of bail, arrested and has new bail at $20,000
Fitzwater Duran, who that day gave an address of 302 Auburn St., was one of four people charged with criminal trespass after police responded to 140 Dow St., at about 3 a.m. on Feb. 22, in response to a report of a large party being held, without permission, in a vacant portion of the building’s first floor.
Lane is also scheduled for a dispositional hearing three days later, on March 27 in Hillsborough County Superior Court North. She was indicted on felony reckless conduct and operating after suspension charges stemming from an early morning incident Aug. 18, 2013, in which she drove into a flatbed trailer on a closed portion of Mammoth Road. A front seat passenger sustained fatal injuries in that crash.
Gave false name
David Madol, 21, of 600 Front St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of disobeying an officer and a violation of driving after suspension.
A former Trinity High School and Manchester Memorial High School basketball star, Madol was dismissed from the Southern New Hampshire University basketball team after his arrest in December 2012 on charges of theft and unlawful possession of alcohol.
Wilton man, accused of entering his ex-girlfriend’s Manchester residence to assault her, was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony burglary charge and misdemeanor charges of simple assault, obstructing the report of a crime and criminal mischief.
He is accused of pushing the woman with both hands into a counter, grabbing her cell phone and smashing it on the floor so she couldn’t call police.
A Newport woman Friday wanted to know who got her arrested. She asked a police prosecutor in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division who made the call to police that resulted in her arrest earlier Friday.
Erika Bressette, 34, of 80 Laurel St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court to a simple assault charge that alleges she punched her boyfriend while they were in the alley next to the Strange Brew Tavern, 88 Market St.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917