Home » News » Public Safety
Missing Conway teen's friends release new video encouraging her to return
"I really need you back, there's nobody like you," said a male friend, who is then shown in a parking lot at some North Conway shops, going over some places they used to have fun together.
"I really miss you teaching me how to play some random Beatles song on guitar," he said.
"Ever since you left, a blanket of depression has covered everyone in the school. Even the people who never got the privilege to meet you and get to know you like the way I know you. We all just sit in shock from everything," a female friend said.
"One of the hardest things is knowing that I can't talk to you when I need you the most. Like if this same thing happened but to someone we both know and isn't you, you'd be the first person I'd go to to talk about it. But I can't because you're not here. No one understands me as well as you do. Even my parents. I just feel so lonely without you here. I've tried everything, but nothing's helped me."
One friend noted that Abigail will be turning 16 next fall and should be getting her driver's license.
"I miss our English table. I miss helping you with vocab. I miss our math group and I miss reminiscing about our past school times. Some days are extremely harder than others. Those days are when you are the only thing on my mind all day," a friend said
"I just want to see you again so badly. I am missing our walks down to lunch from Algebra and our talks about the most random things we can think of right before math class begins. I miss making faces at each other during World Cultures and I still have the pencil that you wrote your name all over during Science and during English the day after."
The video and letters can be seen at www.bringabbyhome.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 0
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
- Concrete chunk falls onto sidewalk from Elm Street building in Manchester - 0
- Traffic, parking complaints related to Hollis farm stand - 0
- Crews still working on replacing poles after accident - 0
- Woman, 56, struck by car in Laconia accident - 0
- Manchester police investigate two crashes involving two cruisers - 3
- Boy on scooter hits moving vehicle, taken to hospital - 0
- State police: Vermont man drove 111 mph on I-89 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw