Home » News » Public Safety
Missing Conway teen's friends release new video encouraging her to return
"I really need you back, there's nobody like you," said a male friend, who is then shown in a parking lot at some North Conway shops, going over some places they used to have fun together.
"I really miss you teaching me how to play some random Beatles song on guitar," he said.
"Ever since you left, a blanket of depression has covered everyone in the school. Even the people who never got the privilege to meet you and get to know you like the way I know you. We all just sit in shock from everything," a female friend said.
"One of the hardest things is knowing that I can't talk to you when I need you the most. Like if this same thing happened but to someone we both know and isn't you, you'd be the first person I'd go to to talk about it. But I can't because you're not here. No one understands me as well as you do. Even my parents. I just feel so lonely without you here. I've tried everything, but nothing's helped me."
One friend noted that Abigail will be turning 16 next fall and should be getting her driver's license.
"I miss our English table. I miss helping you with vocab. I miss our math group and I miss reminiscing about our past school times. Some days are extremely harder than others. Those days are when you are the only thing on my mind all day," a friend said
"I just want to see you again so badly. I am missing our walks down to lunch from Algebra and our talks about the most random things we can think of right before math class begins. I miss making faces at each other during World Cultures and I still have the pencil that you wrote your name all over during Science and during English the day after."
The video and letters can be seen at www.bringabbyhome.com.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
- Enfield home destroyed by 3-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former New London police chief settles with female accuser - 0
- Alleged parental kidnapper arraigned, ordered held on $250,000 cash bail - 0
- Reports: Celtics near completion of Rondo deal - 0
- Grid coach Cote, BG go their separate ways - 0
- Former owners of 'casualty' of Northern Pass file appeal - 0
- Holiday sales may recover with help of deep discounts - 0
- Wall Street has best 2-day gain since 2011 on Fed optimism - 0
- State Employees Association declares impasse in bargaining - 2
- Shipyard to hire 715 in next year - 1
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
BANANAS and NH's energy needs
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
After Newtown: A gun rights revival
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose