Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police seek help identifying 3 who stole Xbox games, punched clerk
Police are seeking the public's help locating the three seen in these pictures. They are wanted in connection with a robbery of Xbox games at the Concord Best Buy store on Feb. 12.
Concord Police said the robbery occurred Feb. 12 at about 8:50 p.m. The three entered the store and caught the attention of a store employee, who said they were acting suspicious while shopping near the Xbox games.
One of the men grabbed a handful of games and walked to the store exit, with the employee following behind, according to police. Another man and woman were waiting near the checkout lines, and all three exited without paying.
The clerk attempted to stop the three at the exit and told them they needed to stop. One of the men responded, "I don't think so," according to the police report. The clerk was struck in the back and lost his balance while the three fled. They were seen leaving the parking lot in a blue Nissan Maxima that had a driver's side tail light out.
The first man was wearing a black vest-like jacket with a gray shirt underneath. The second man was wearing a black jacket, and the woman was wearing a purple or pink jacket and pants. All three are white with dark hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to thearrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483