Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police seek help identifying 3 who stole Xbox games, punched clerk
Police are seeking the public's help locating the three seen in these pictures. They are wanted in connection with a robbery of Xbox games at the Concord Best Buy store on Feb. 12.
Concord Police said the robbery occurred Feb. 12 at about 8:50 p.m. The three entered the store and caught the attention of a store employee, who said they were acting suspicious while shopping near the Xbox games.
One of the men grabbed a handful of games and walked to the store exit, with the employee following behind, according to police. Another man and woman were waiting near the checkout lines, and all three exited without paying.
The clerk attempted to stop the three at the exit and told them they needed to stop. One of the men responded, "I don't think so," according to the police report. The clerk was struck in the back and lost his balance while the three fled. They were seen leaving the parking lot in a blue Nissan Maxima that had a driver's side tail light out.
The first man was wearing a black vest-like jacket with a gray shirt underneath. The second man was wearing a black jacket, and the woman was wearing a purple or pink jacket and pants. All three are white with dark hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to thearrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483