Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police seek help identifying 3 who stole Xbox games, punched clerk
Police are seeking the public's help locating the three seen in these pictures. They are wanted in connection with a robbery of Xbox games at the Concord Best Buy store on Feb. 12.
Concord Police said the robbery occurred Feb. 12 at about 8:50 p.m. The three entered the store and caught the attention of a store employee, who said they were acting suspicious while shopping near the Xbox games.
One of the men grabbed a handful of games and walked to the store exit, with the employee following behind, according to police. Another man and woman were waiting near the checkout lines, and all three exited without paying.
The clerk attempted to stop the three at the exit and told them they needed to stop. One of the men responded, "I don't think so," according to the police report. The clerk was struck in the back and lost his balance while the three fled. They were seen leaving the parking lot in a blue Nissan Maxima that had a driver's side tail light out.
The first man was wearing a black vest-like jacket with a gray shirt underneath. The second man was wearing a black jacket, and the woman was wearing a purple or pink jacket and pants. All three are white with dark hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to thearrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917