Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police seek help identifying 3 who stole Xbox games, punched clerk
Police are seeking the public's help locating the three seen in these pictures. They are wanted in connection with a robbery of Xbox games at the Concord Best Buy store on Feb. 12.
Concord Police said the robbery occurred Feb. 12 at about 8:50 p.m. The three entered the store and caught the attention of a store employee, who said they were acting suspicious while shopping near the Xbox games.
One of the men grabbed a handful of games and walked to the store exit, with the employee following behind, according to police. Another man and woman were waiting near the checkout lines, and all three exited without paying.
The clerk attempted to stop the three at the exit and told them they needed to stop. One of the men responded, "I don't think so," according to the police report. The clerk was struck in the back and lost his balance while the three fled. They were seen leaving the parking lot in a blue Nissan Maxima that had a driver's side tail light out.
The first man was wearing a black vest-like jacket with a gray shirt underneath. The second man was wearing a black jacket, and the woman was wearing a purple or pink jacket and pants. All three are white with dark hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to thearrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483