Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police seek help identifying 3 who stole Xbox games, punched clerk
Police are seeking the public's help locating the three seen in these pictures. They are wanted in connection with a robbery of Xbox games at the Concord Best Buy store on Feb. 12.
Concord Police said the robbery occurred Feb. 12 at about 8:50 p.m. The three entered the store and caught the attention of a store employee, who said they were acting suspicious while shopping near the Xbox games.
One of the men grabbed a handful of games and walked to the store exit, with the employee following behind, according to police. Another man and woman were waiting near the checkout lines, and all three exited without paying.
The clerk attempted to stop the three at the exit and told them they needed to stop. One of the men responded, "I don't think so," according to the police report. The clerk was struck in the back and lost his balance while the three fled. They were seen leaving the parking lot in a blue Nissan Maxima that had a driver's side tail light out.
The first man was wearing a black vest-like jacket with a gray shirt underneath. The second man was wearing a black jacket, and the woman was wearing a purple or pink jacket and pants. All three are white with dark hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to thearrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917