Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Four Manchester teens arrested in stolen truck in Merrimack
MERRIMACK — Four Manchester youths arrested in connection with a stolen truck were scheduled for arraignment Wednesday afternoon in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division.
Merrimack Police Lt. Denise Roy said the youths, one 14-year-old, two 15-year-olds and one 16, were to be arraigned in Milford because a judge wasn’t available in the Merrimack court.
Roy said when police stopped the truck on Baboosic Lake Road, about three-quarters of a mile from the police station, all four youths tried to escape. Two were caught immediately. Two others managed to escape temporarily, but thanks to a Nixle alert, a resident at the Webster Green condo complex spotted the youths and detained them until police arrived.
Roy did not know the specific address in Manchester from which the truck was stolen, but she said it did not appear to be damaged.
All four youths were charged with receiving stolen property and resisting arrest. One was charged with possession of marijuana, and the driver was charged with disobeying a police officer. She said the driver did not have a license.
The cases will be handled in juvenile court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483