Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Four Manchester teens arrested in stolen truck in Merrimack
MERRIMACK — Four Manchester youths arrested in connection with a stolen truck were scheduled for arraignment Wednesday afternoon in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division.
Merrimack Police Lt. Denise Roy said the youths, one 14-year-old, two 15-year-olds and one 16, were to be arraigned in Milford because a judge wasn’t available in the Merrimack court.
Roy said when police stopped the truck on Baboosic Lake Road, about three-quarters of a mile from the police station, all four youths tried to escape. Two were caught immediately. Two others managed to escape temporarily, but thanks to a Nixle alert, a resident at the Webster Green condo complex spotted the youths and detained them until police arrived.
Roy did not know the specific address in Manchester from which the truck was stolen, but she said it did not appear to be damaged.
All four youths were charged with receiving stolen property and resisting arrest. One was charged with possession of marijuana, and the driver was charged with disobeying a police officer. She said the driver did not have a license.
The cases will be handled in juvenile court.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483