Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Four Manchester teens arrested in stolen truck in Merrimack
MERRIMACK — Four Manchester youths arrested in connection with a stolen truck were scheduled for arraignment Wednesday afternoon in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division.
Merrimack Police Lt. Denise Roy said the youths, one 14-year-old, two 15-year-olds and one 16, were to be arraigned in Milford because a judge wasn’t available in the Merrimack court.
Roy said when police stopped the truck on Baboosic Lake Road, about three-quarters of a mile from the police station, all four youths tried to escape. Two were caught immediately. Two others managed to escape temporarily, but thanks to a Nixle alert, a resident at the Webster Green condo complex spotted the youths and detained them until police arrived.
Roy did not know the specific address in Manchester from which the truck was stolen, but she said it did not appear to be damaged.
All four youths were charged with receiving stolen property and resisting arrest. One was charged with possession of marijuana, and the driver was charged with disobeying a police officer. She said the driver did not have a license.
The cases will be handled in juvenile court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Somersworth police seek woman in store robbery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
- Manchester teachers to vote again next week on contract - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917