Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Four Manchester teens arrested in stolen truck in Merrimack
MERRIMACK — Four Manchester youths arrested in connection with a stolen truck were scheduled for arraignment Wednesday afternoon in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division.
Merrimack Police Lt. Denise Roy said the youths, one 14-year-old, two 15-year-olds and one 16, were to be arraigned in Milford because a judge wasn’t available in the Merrimack court.
Roy said when police stopped the truck on Baboosic Lake Road, about three-quarters of a mile from the police station, all four youths tried to escape. Two were caught immediately. Two others managed to escape temporarily, but thanks to a Nixle alert, a resident at the Webster Green condo complex spotted the youths and detained them until police arrived.
Roy did not know the specific address in Manchester from which the truck was stolen, but she said it did not appear to be damaged.
All four youths were charged with receiving stolen property and resisting arrest. One was charged with possession of marijuana, and the driver was charged with disobeying a police officer. She said the driver did not have a license.
The cases will be handled in juvenile court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917