Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Lebanon man charged with aggravated DWI after snowmobile crash
Kevin Bailey of Lebanon was operating his Arctic Cat snowmobile in Enfield on the Northern Rail Trail when he came upon a woman walking her dog, according to a release from N.H. Fish and Game. Bailey tried to avoid colliding with the walker and dog, driving his snowmobile off the left side of the trail and colliding with a tree.
Rescue personnel from Enfield Fire and Rescue, Enfield police, Canaan police, and Fish and Game personnel responded.
The owner of the dog was transported by Enfield Rescue personnel to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for abrasions. Investigators believe she was not struck by the snowmobile.
Bailey was arrested for aggravated DWI and was not taken to the hospital for his injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 18
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 40
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917