Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Lebanon man charged with aggravated DWI after snowmobile crash
Kevin Bailey of Lebanon was operating his Arctic Cat snowmobile in Enfield on the Northern Rail Trail when he came upon a woman walking her dog, according to a release from N.H. Fish and Game. Bailey tried to avoid colliding with the walker and dog, driving his snowmobile off the left side of the trail and colliding with a tree.
Rescue personnel from Enfield Fire and Rescue, Enfield police, Canaan police, and Fish and Game personnel responded.
The owner of the dog was transported by Enfield Rescue personnel to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for abrasions. Investigators believe she was not struck by the snowmobile.
Bailey was arrested for aggravated DWI and was not taken to the hospital for his injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917