Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Lebanon man charged with aggravated DWI after snowmobile crash
Kevin Bailey of Lebanon was operating his Arctic Cat snowmobile in Enfield on the Northern Rail Trail when he came upon a woman walking her dog, according to a release from N.H. Fish and Game. Bailey tried to avoid colliding with the walker and dog, driving his snowmobile off the left side of the trail and colliding with a tree.
Rescue personnel from Enfield Fire and Rescue, Enfield police, Canaan police, and Fish and Game personnel responded.
The owner of the dog was transported by Enfield Rescue personnel to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for abrasions. Investigators believe she was not struck by the snowmobile.
Bailey was arrested for aggravated DWI and was not taken to the hospital for his injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483