Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Lebanon man charged with aggravated DWI after snowmobile crash
Kevin Bailey of Lebanon was operating his Arctic Cat snowmobile in Enfield on the Northern Rail Trail when he came upon a woman walking her dog, according to a release from N.H. Fish and Game. Bailey tried to avoid colliding with the walker and dog, driving his snowmobile off the left side of the trail and colliding with a tree.
Rescue personnel from Enfield Fire and Rescue, Enfield police, Canaan police, and Fish and Game personnel responded.
The owner of the dog was transported by Enfield Rescue personnel to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for abrasions. Investigators believe she was not struck by the snowmobile.
Bailey was arrested for aggravated DWI and was not taken to the hospital for his injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 16
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917