Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Fiance, who was stabbed, needs her, says Manchester woman requesting bail
“I have no reason to run. I have two children,” Ferreira said.
Judge Gregory Michael asked police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier about Ferreira’s statement, and Pelletier said the stabbing is under investigation.
Michael changed the requested $2,500 cash/surety bail to personal recognizance on a 2013 Nashua charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order and two charges of domestic assault. Bail conditions bar contact with Ferreira’s ex-husband and his mother. A trial was set for May 6, when Michael said he will be sitting in Nashua and will see Ferreira again.
Kelly Vietze, 44, of 159 S. Main St., told Judge Michael on Tuesday that she missed court dates for misdemeanor driving after revocation charges because she was in a Dublin rehab facility at the time.
The judge praised Vietze for going through rehab and remaining clean.
He set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance on a Manchester police charge, with an April 21 trial date. Bail was set at $750 personal recognizance on a State Police charge, with an April 28 trial date.
Louise Mcilvar, 34, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge that alleges she left the Rite Aid at 270 Mammoth Road with hair care products without paying for them on Jan. 28.
The judge set a $1,000 personal recognizance bail on that charge, but left in place a $1,000 cash/surety bail on a theft by unauthorized taking charge from October 2013 at Walmart on Keller Street. Mcilvar had failed to appear for trial on that charge Jan. 28.
Lists health issues
A Massachusetts man Tuesday asked for personal recognizance bail, saying he has been in the hospital four times in the past six months and needs surgery for a heart pacemaker.
She has “a lot going on”
A Derry woman was hoping for personal recognizance bail at her arraignment Tuesday, but police prosecutors wanted $1,000 cash/surety bail for Amanda Warren, 26, of 15 Windham Depot Road, Lot 27.
Warren was in Circuit Court for arraignment on a misdemeanor charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order. A police prosecutor said Warren, who has a suspended sentence on April 2013 convictions for assault and resisting arrest, has pending drug and driving while intoxicated charges in Derry and Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Total Votes: 917