Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Fiance, who was stabbed, needs her, says Manchester woman requesting bail
“I have no reason to run. I have two children,” Ferreira said.
Judge Gregory Michael asked police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier about Ferreira’s statement, and Pelletier said the stabbing is under investigation.
Michael changed the requested $2,500 cash/surety bail to personal recognizance on a 2013 Nashua charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order and two charges of domestic assault. Bail conditions bar contact with Ferreira’s ex-husband and his mother. A trial was set for May 6, when Michael said he will be sitting in Nashua and will see Ferreira again.
Kelly Vietze, 44, of 159 S. Main St., told Judge Michael on Tuesday that she missed court dates for misdemeanor driving after revocation charges because she was in a Dublin rehab facility at the time.
The judge praised Vietze for going through rehab and remaining clean.
He set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance on a Manchester police charge, with an April 21 trial date. Bail was set at $750 personal recognizance on a State Police charge, with an April 28 trial date.
Louise Mcilvar, 34, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge that alleges she left the Rite Aid at 270 Mammoth Road with hair care products without paying for them on Jan. 28.
The judge set a $1,000 personal recognizance bail on that charge, but left in place a $1,000 cash/surety bail on a theft by unauthorized taking charge from October 2013 at Walmart on Keller Street. Mcilvar had failed to appear for trial on that charge Jan. 28.
Lists health issues
A Massachusetts man Tuesday asked for personal recognizance bail, saying he has been in the hospital four times in the past six months and needs surgery for a heart pacemaker.
She has “a lot going on”
A Derry woman was hoping for personal recognizance bail at her arraignment Tuesday, but police prosecutors wanted $1,000 cash/surety bail for Amanda Warren, 26, of 15 Windham Depot Road, Lot 27.
Warren was in Circuit Court for arraignment on a misdemeanor charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order. A police prosecutor said Warren, who has a suspended sentence on April 2013 convictions for assault and resisting arrest, has pending drug and driving while intoxicated charges in Derry and Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 4
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 1
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Total Votes: 917