Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Fiance, who was stabbed, needs her, says Manchester woman requesting bail
“I have no reason to run. I have two children,” Ferreira said.
Judge Gregory Michael asked police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier about Ferreira’s statement, and Pelletier said the stabbing is under investigation.
Michael changed the requested $2,500 cash/surety bail to personal recognizance on a 2013 Nashua charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order and two charges of domestic assault. Bail conditions bar contact with Ferreira’s ex-husband and his mother. A trial was set for May 6, when Michael said he will be sitting in Nashua and will see Ferreira again.
Kelly Vietze, 44, of 159 S. Main St., told Judge Michael on Tuesday that she missed court dates for misdemeanor driving after revocation charges because she was in a Dublin rehab facility at the time.
The judge praised Vietze for going through rehab and remaining clean.
He set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance on a Manchester police charge, with an April 21 trial date. Bail was set at $750 personal recognizance on a State Police charge, with an April 28 trial date.
Louise Mcilvar, 34, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge that alleges she left the Rite Aid at 270 Mammoth Road with hair care products without paying for them on Jan. 28.
The judge set a $1,000 personal recognizance bail on that charge, but left in place a $1,000 cash/surety bail on a theft by unauthorized taking charge from October 2013 at Walmart on Keller Street. Mcilvar had failed to appear for trial on that charge Jan. 28.
Lists health issues
A Massachusetts man Tuesday asked for personal recognizance bail, saying he has been in the hospital four times in the past six months and needs surgery for a heart pacemaker.
She has “a lot going on”
A Derry woman was hoping for personal recognizance bail at her arraignment Tuesday, but police prosecutors wanted $1,000 cash/surety bail for Amanda Warren, 26, of 15 Windham Depot Road, Lot 27.
Warren was in Circuit Court for arraignment on a misdemeanor charge of violation of a domestic violence protective order. A police prosecutor said Warren, who has a suspended sentence on April 2013 convictions for assault and resisting arrest, has pending drug and driving while intoxicated charges in Derry and Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 1
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483