Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Masked woman found in ex-beau's home faces stalking, burglary charges
Dawn Marie Thompson, 42, of Haverhill, Mass., is facing two counts of burglary and single counts of stalking and criminal mischief. The new charges were made public after she was indicted in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Thompson, who briefly worked as a summer school teacher at Haverhill High School last year, allegedly keyed her ex-boyfriend's 2007 Ford Ranger and slashed the vehicle's tires sometime between last June 25 and July 3, according to court records.
The first burglary in Hampton happened sometime between last April 9 and 13. Police believe Thompson broke a basement window to enter the home.
Hampton police responded to a burglary in progress at the house at 6:58 a.m. on Aug. 9.
The man told police that he confronted a masked Thompson inside the home and she fled.
Thompson faces up to 3½ to seven years in state prison on burglary and criminal mischief charges. The stalking charge is a misdemeanor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 1
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Giving Max effort for the Wildcats - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483