Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Masked woman found in ex-beau's home faces stalking, burglary charges
Dawn Marie Thompson, 42, of Haverhill, Mass., is facing two counts of burglary and single counts of stalking and criminal mischief. The new charges were made public after she was indicted in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Thompson, who briefly worked as a summer school teacher at Haverhill High School last year, allegedly keyed her ex-boyfriend's 2007 Ford Ranger and slashed the vehicle's tires sometime between last June 25 and July 3, according to court records.
The first burglary in Hampton happened sometime between last April 9 and 13. Police believe Thompson broke a basement window to enter the home.
Hampton police responded to a burglary in progress at the house at 6:58 a.m. on Aug. 9.
The man told police that he confronted a masked Thompson inside the home and she fled.
Thompson faces up to 3½ to seven years in state prison on burglary and criminal mischief charges. The stalking charge is a misdemeanor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483