Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Masked woman found in ex-beau's home faces stalking, burglary charges
Dawn Marie Thompson, 42, of Haverhill, Mass., is facing two counts of burglary and single counts of stalking and criminal mischief. The new charges were made public after she was indicted in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Thompson, who briefly worked as a summer school teacher at Haverhill High School last year, allegedly keyed her ex-boyfriend's 2007 Ford Ranger and slashed the vehicle's tires sometime between last June 25 and July 3, according to court records.
The first burglary in Hampton happened sometime between last April 9 and 13. Police believe Thompson broke a basement window to enter the home.
Hampton police responded to a burglary in progress at the house at 6:58 a.m. on Aug. 9.
The man told police that he confronted a masked Thompson inside the home and she fled.
Thompson faces up to 3½ to seven years in state prison on burglary and criminal mischief charges. The stalking charge is a misdemeanor.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Fight leads to stabbing in Plymouth - 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flash mob workshop will be a 'Thriller' - 0
- Former Royals slugger and current Giants scout Balboni's heart remains with San Francisco - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: The pesky problem of financing inventions - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Kelley Tambouris: I am a Manchester teacher, and I need more support - 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 1
- Government thinks it's your right not to know - 0
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 2
- Two nonprofits receive a 'quick' $25,000 after pitch - 0
- Big step forward for Littleton outdoor footwear manufacturer - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Monitoring social media
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy