Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Masked woman found in ex-beau's home faces stalking, burglary charges
Dawn Marie Thompson, 42, of Haverhill, Mass., is facing two counts of burglary and single counts of stalking and criminal mischief. The new charges were made public after she was indicted in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Thompson, who briefly worked as a summer school teacher at Haverhill High School last year, allegedly keyed her ex-boyfriend's 2007 Ford Ranger and slashed the vehicle's tires sometime between last June 25 and July 3, according to court records.
The first burglary in Hampton happened sometime between last April 9 and 13. Police believe Thompson broke a basement window to enter the home.
Hampton police responded to a burglary in progress at the house at 6:58 a.m. on Aug. 9.
The man told police that he confronted a masked Thompson inside the home and she fled.
Thompson faces up to 3½ to seven years in state prison on burglary and criminal mischief charges. The stalking charge is a misdemeanor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917