Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Masked woman found in ex-beau's home faces stalking, burglary charges
Dawn Marie Thompson, 42, of Haverhill, Mass., is facing two counts of burglary and single counts of stalking and criminal mischief. The new charges were made public after she was indicted in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Thompson, who briefly worked as a summer school teacher at Haverhill High School last year, allegedly keyed her ex-boyfriend's 2007 Ford Ranger and slashed the vehicle's tires sometime between last June 25 and July 3, according to court records.
The first burglary in Hampton happened sometime between last April 9 and 13. Police believe Thompson broke a basement window to enter the home.
Hampton police responded to a burglary in progress at the house at 6:58 a.m. on Aug. 9.
The man told police that he confronted a masked Thompson inside the home and she fled.
Thompson faces up to 3½ to seven years in state prison on burglary and criminal mischief charges. The stalking charge is a misdemeanor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
- Bruins stop Predators, 5-3 - 0
- Former President Bush, 90, hospitalized in Texas - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483