Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Judge refuses to dismiss charges against former Derry town administrator Anderson
Judge Lucinda Sadler has rejected a request by Anderson’s attorney, James Rosenberg, to dismiss the two misdemeanor charges against his client.
Anderson, 50, has pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor charges of allegedly inviting a DirectTV salesman into his house on July 11 while in the nude and acting inappropriately.
“If it’s true that the court denied our motion, we look forward to the trial of this case, and we are confident in Mr. Anderson’s defense at trial,” Rosenberg said.
“We do not believe that that is the conduct of someone who was offended or alarmed,” Rosenberg said.
She had argued that the state statute isn’t overly broad or vague and that Anderson had crossed a line.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 16
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Total Votes: 917