Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Mother describes daughter’s call in Dartmouth rape trial
She described her distraught 18-year-old daughter calling home last spring and attempting to tell her what had happened.
“I made sure she had escorts everywhere she went” on campus, the mother testified, saying she arrived in Hanover to be with her daughter a couple of days after receiving her call.
In a trial that’s scheduled to last two weeks, the alleged victim was on the stand Tuesday and again Wednesday morning.
The alleged victim, however, testified that Gilbert ignored her after she awoke and said several times that she did not want to have sex with him.
Paul Danyow, a Dartmouth student who said he was living in a room in the same dormitory as the alleged victim last spring, testified that they and another female student, the woman’s roommate, had attended a fraternity party earlier in the night after a session of “pre-gaming” in the women’s dorm room. He said that was a Dartmouth term for drinking before going out for an evening that could involve drinking games, which he said he later participated in at the fraternity.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483