Danbury wind farm article focuses on property values
And though the Wild Meadows and Spruce Ridge wind farm projects are being proposed for the area, the towns have no authority to stop any such projects, officials say. The state’s Site Evaluation Committee has authority over wind-energy projects larger than 30 megawatts.
The state is considering SB99, a bill to study the site evaluation committee and process, and developing regulatory criteria for the siting of energy facilities that may permit more local control.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you