Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
Group seeks to improve Livermore Falls area
"It's an amazing site. To me it's as nice as anything in Franconia Notch or the Flume," said Thaddeus Guldbrandsen, PSU's vice provost for research and engagement.
The falls area, which is located within the towns of Plymouth, Campton and Holderness, is owned by the state. It is a popular area for swimming and sightseeing, and above the falls area is the historically important "Pumpkin Seed" bridge, the remains of a bridge erected in 1886 that was closed in 1959.
In their report, the students recommended a new footbridge, repairing some of the broken fences protecting dangerous areas of the falls area, organized cleanup of the area and improved signage.
The campaign is called "Let's Make More out of Livermore" as Rotarians are suggesting that the area be made into a state park.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The Wailin' Jennys take the Plymouth stage - 0
- ACT ONE presents See Rock City - 0
- Visit Fish and Game at the Fairs - 0
- Mosquito spraying in Pelham to be done Monday, Tuesday - 0
- Merrimack to replace bridge over Baboosic River - 1
- Derry Councilors launch Spacetown T-shirt campaign - 0
- Waterville Valley Resort set to offer ‘Most Spectacular Bike Race’ in September - 0
- Mosquito spraying to begin next week in Pelham - 0
- Historic Merrimack bridge to be replaced - 0
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Poll: Brown makes gains on Sen. Shaheen
Market Basket: Analysts point to debt
AG asked to investigate Hemingway campaign donations after complaint filed by Grantham attorney with Sununu ties
City’s Bronstein Park closed to public