Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Plea deal struck in Windham robbery case
Keith Beal struck a plea deal with county prosecutors on charges of conspiracy to commit robbery and accomplice to robbery in connection with his case pending in Rockingham County Superior Court, according to court papers submitted by his lawyer.
Terrell, who was charged with possession of marijuana, told police he took a shotgun away from one of his would-be robbers before calling police, according to prosecutors.
One of Beal’s partners, Kyle Braciska, 19, of Salem received a similar sentence after pleading guilty to robbery-related charges in the case. Beal would face up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison on each of the charges had he been convicted by a jury.
Man wanted in rape is arrested
A New York man wanted by Nashua, N.H., police on charges of aggravated sexual assault was arrested Thursday in Vermont, according to Vermont state police.
Credit union hit in daytime robbery
A man with a fake beard entered a local bank and demanded cash during broad daylight on Thursday. Police are investigating the robbery, which occurred around 4:48 p.m. Thursday at the Granite State Credit Union, 19 Elm St.According to police, a man wearing a winter hat and fake beard entered the bank, threatened a bank teller and demanded money.
After receiving the money, the man fled on foot, according to authorities. There were no injuries in the incident.
Nashua police have released several security photos of the robber, and are asking anyone with information about the incident to contact the city police department at 594-3500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483