Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Plea deal struck in Windham robbery case
Keith Beal struck a plea deal with county prosecutors on charges of conspiracy to commit robbery and accomplice to robbery in connection with his case pending in Rockingham County Superior Court, according to court papers submitted by his lawyer.
Terrell, who was charged with possession of marijuana, told police he took a shotgun away from one of his would-be robbers before calling police, according to prosecutors.
One of Beal’s partners, Kyle Braciska, 19, of Salem received a similar sentence after pleading guilty to robbery-related charges in the case. Beal would face up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison on each of the charges had he been convicted by a jury.
Man wanted in rape is arrested
A New York man wanted by Nashua, N.H., police on charges of aggravated sexual assault was arrested Thursday in Vermont, according to Vermont state police.
Credit union hit in daytime robbery
A man with a fake beard entered a local bank and demanded cash during broad daylight on Thursday. Police are investigating the robbery, which occurred around 4:48 p.m. Thursday at the Granite State Credit Union, 19 Elm St.According to police, a man wearing a winter hat and fake beard entered the bank, threatened a bank teller and demanded money.
After receiving the money, the man fled on foot, according to authorities. There were no injuries in the incident.
Nashua police have released several security photos of the robber, and are asking anyone with information about the incident to contact the city police department at 594-3500.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483