Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Swanzey teen charged after attempting to escape police by jumping in river
Drew K. Anderson, 19, was charged with shoplifting, resisting arrest and possession of a controlled drug, marijuana.
Anderson allegedly ran behind Walmart and over a footbridge that connects to a Keene State College campus parking lot.
“At one point he jumps in the river and crosses right into one of our guys who arrested him,” Stewart said.
At 8:56 p.m. Anderson was taken by ambulance to Cheshire Medical Center.
He was cold from being in the river, Stewart said.
Anderson was charged and released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail.
Police have sought a search warrant of Anderson’s backpack, which he left in the river.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483