Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police say mom's, boyfriend's stories differ in case of 3-year-old's injuries
Prosecutors have notified a 10th Circuit Court judge that they intend to seek jail time for Woodsum — with a sentence of up to a year in county jail — if she is convicted.
Lynch allegedly used the hold to carry the girl to the bathroom and back to the bedroom.
Woodsum, who told police she was staying with friends in Exeter, brought her daughter to the emergency department at Exeter Hospital, police said.
“Lynch indicated that he had woken up around 8 a.m. He said that he had started his car up and gone back inside the house,” Detective Sgt. Michael Munck said in a sworn affidavit.
Hospital doctors concluded that the baby girl suffered hemorrhaging and had blood in her eyes, nose, face and chest. The girl “had indicated that ‘Kevin’ had put his hand over her mouth,” Munck said in the affidavit. Woodsum denied any knowledge of how her daughter was injured, police said. Lynch and Woodsum are free on $25,000 bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917