Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police say mom's, boyfriend's stories differ in case of 3-year-old's injuries
Prosecutors have notified a 10th Circuit Court judge that they intend to seek jail time for Woodsum — with a sentence of up to a year in county jail — if she is convicted.
Lynch allegedly used the hold to carry the girl to the bathroom and back to the bedroom.
Woodsum, who told police she was staying with friends in Exeter, brought her daughter to the emergency department at Exeter Hospital, police said.
“Lynch indicated that he had woken up around 8 a.m. He said that he had started his car up and gone back inside the house,” Detective Sgt. Michael Munck said in a sworn affidavit.
Hospital doctors concluded that the baby girl suffered hemorrhaging and had blood in her eyes, nose, face and chest. The girl “had indicated that ‘Kevin’ had put his hand over her mouth,” Munck said in the affidavit. Woodsum denied any knowledge of how her daughter was injured, police said. Lynch and Woodsum are free on $25,000 bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 4
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 9
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483