Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester police arrest 2 men on drug charges
Michael Rehmert, 35, of 92 Walnut St., is charged with three counts of possessing controlled drugs, while Christopher Jolicoeur, 31, of 11 Donahue St., is under arrest on one count of possessing a controlled drug.
About 4 p.m. Wednesday, Officer Jonathan Duchess said he saw the Honda with the Jolicoeurs and Rehmert inside. Alexis Jolicoeur remained in the driver’s seat as the other two got out and went inside the Walnut Street apartment building, according to police.
Duchesne, “suspicious of the activities both men displayed by entering and exiting the house in such a short period of time,” according to the news release, followed the car for a short distance, witnessing two motor vehicle infractions.
Police said Christopher Jolicoeur had one gram of heroin on him, worth about $100. Rehmert allegedly was in possession of .6 grams of heroin worth $60, 5.6 grams of psilocybin (psychedelic mushrooms) and multiple 10 mg methadone pills, commonly prescribed to recovering heroin addicts.Both are on probation/parole and, therefore, were detained in the Valley Street jail pending arraignment Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.Because both men are subject to 72-hour probation/parole holds, neither was able to see a bail commissioner. Police prosecutors sought $5,000 cash/surety bail for both men at their arraignments in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, Thursday morning.A prosecutor said Jolicoeur has a number of drug convictions as well as convictions for assault, operating after suspension and driving while under the influence of drugs. Rehmert’s record includes a 2012 robbery conviction, as well as drug and criminal mischief convictions.
Rehmert also asked for $1,000 cash/surety bail, saying he’s been clean and just got a full-time job.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 14
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 1
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483