Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Police say tracking cell phone leads to arrest of man wanted in Nashua sex assault
In a statement, Vermont police said they had arrested W. Michael Keegan, 62, of Fort Edward, N.Y., in Hartford, Vt., on Thursday afternoon.
Vermont police said they received notice from Nashua police shortly after 2 p.m. to stop a black Mini Cooper driven by Keegan. Nashua police were tracking, or "pinging," his cell phone to locate him and said he was traveling north on Interstate 91 from the Walpole, N.H., area.
Trooper Daniel Martin stopped the car in Hartford and arrested Keegan as a fugitive from justice.
Keegan is being held on $45,000 cash or surety bond and ordered to appear in Windsor, Vt., criminal court to answer to the charge.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Total Votes: 917