Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester police arrest two on drug charges
Because both men are subject to 72-hour probation/parole holds, neither was able to see a bail commissioner. Police prosecutors sought $5,000 cash/surety bail for both men at their arraignments in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, Thursday morning. A prosecutor said Jolicoeur has a number of drug convictions as well as convictions for assault, operating after suspension and driving while under the influence of drugs. Rehmert's record includes a 2012 robbery conviction, as well as a drug and criminal mischief conviction.
Jolicoeur asked for $1,000 cash/surety bail, saying he has a Monday date at the Farnum Center drug rehab, and Judge William Lyons set bail at $1,000 cash/surety.
Rehmert also asked for $1,000 cash/surety bail, saying he's been clean and just got a full-time job. He said he now has his kids on the weekends. Lyons set his bail at $3,000 cash/surety. Probable cause hearings for both men were set for April 3.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483