Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester police arrest two on drug charges
Because both men are subject to 72-hour probation/parole holds, neither was able to see a bail commissioner. Police prosecutors sought $5,000 cash/surety bail for both men at their arraignments in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, Thursday morning. A prosecutor said Jolicoeur has a number of drug convictions as well as convictions for assault, operating after suspension and driving while under the influence of drugs. Rehmert's record includes a 2012 robbery conviction, as well as a drug and criminal mischief conviction.
Jolicoeur asked for $1,000 cash/surety bail, saying he has a Monday date at the Farnum Center drug rehab, and Judge William Lyons set bail at $1,000 cash/surety.
Rehmert also asked for $1,000 cash/surety bail, saying he's been clean and just got a full-time job. He said he now has his kids on the weekends. Lyons set his bail at $3,000 cash/surety. Probable cause hearings for both men were set for April 3.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 1
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 17
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Monarchs Scouting Report: Nick Shore - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 4
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 7
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 1
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 19
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Tough task for NH budget writers
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
Right to Life sues over NH clinic records
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483