Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Manchester police arrest two on drug charges
Because both men are subject to 72-hour probation/parole holds, neither was able to see a bail commissioner. Police prosecutors sought $5,000 cash/surety bail for both men at their arraignments in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, Thursday morning. A prosecutor said Jolicoeur has a number of drug convictions as well as convictions for assault, operating after suspension and driving while under the influence of drugs. Rehmert's record includes a 2012 robbery conviction, as well as a drug and criminal mischief conviction.
Jolicoeur asked for $1,000 cash/surety bail, saying he has a Monday date at the Farnum Center drug rehab, and Judge William Lyons set bail at $1,000 cash/surety.
Rehmert also asked for $1,000 cash/surety bail, saying he's been clean and just got a full-time job. He said he now has his kids on the weekends. Lyons set his bail at $3,000 cash/surety. Probable cause hearings for both men were set for April 3.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 0
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 1
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 2
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917