Diocese of Manchester puts 2 Concord churches up for sale
Saint Peter Church at 135 North State St. is for sale at $1.4 million.
Another recent church property for sale, the St. Joseph High School at 460 Pine St. in Manchester, is for sale at $980,000.
Other properties for sale, according to the Diocese of Manchester's website are:
• St. Charles Borromeo Church, rectory and parking lot, 577 Central St., Dover.
• St. Patrick Parish — Nashua, a 3-acre lot of cemetery land, located in Hudson.
• Our Lady of Mercy Parish, 20 Courtland Drive, Merrimack
• Sacred Heart Church, 47 Maple St., Wilton.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem - 9
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 19
- Surprise, surprise: Obamacare funds abortions - 60
- Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over - 8
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 12
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem