Be a part of Maple Weekend 2014. This statewide event features sugarhouses - over 110 of them - across the state opening their doors to the public with various activities. Some sugarhouses and farms will be offering free samples, tours of the sugarhouses and orchards, boiling demonstrations, sugar on snow, and more. At Clark's Sugar House in Langdon, you can visit their herd of buffalo and at Kearsarge Gore Farm, take a peek at their spring lambs. Mac's Maple in Plainfield will open their doors to their dairy farm and Mt. Cube Farm in Orford will be offering horse drawn rides through the sugar bush. At Tilton's Sugarhouse, they'll be serving up maple syrup on ice cream and Cormier's Sugarhouse will have fried dough and maple cotton candy to sample. It's a mouth-watering, sticky-finger kind of weekend with fun events - most for free - across the state! Please see the list of participating sugarhouses and find out who is doing what.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over