Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Stevens High worker charged with sexual assault on minors
Christopher LeBlanc, 29, of Claremont was charged as the result of an investigation into "an allegation of a possible inappropriate relationship between an employee of Stevens High School and a minor," police said in a press release Friday night.
Police and Stevens High School administration investigated the allegation together.
Police did not say if the minor involved was a student of the high school.
The class B felonies are each punishable by up to three and a half to seven years in prison.
LeBlanc is currently being held at the Sullivan County House of Corrections pending his arraignment on Monday in the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Claremont.
According to the Steven High School website, LeBlanc is a member of the Math Department.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 11
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 1
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 1
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
- Claremont police investigate false report that locked down school - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 4
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483