Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Marshals arrest NH fugitive in Texas
According to a press release from the U.S. Marshals Service, Richard Cybenko, 29, who has ties to the Milton area, was arrested by members of the Gulf Coast Violent Fugitive Task Force at a job site in Sugar Land, Texas.
After the Marshals Service named Cybenko "Fugitive of the Week" in September, tips sent investigators across the country to California and eventually to San Leon, Texas.
While trying to evade authorities, Cybenko had traveled the country allegedly committing more crimes and is wanted in Colorado and Texas for larceny and theft, according to authorities. He is alleged to have scammed homeowners by promising work and not performing the services.
Officials said he used a number of aliases, including Richard Hall, Albertico Gozman, Jake Noue Stott and Jon Adam Casavant.
Cybenko will be jailed in Texas until his arraignment on all of the outstanding warrants, and will then be returned to New Hampshire.
A 26-year-old woman, Ashley Jewett of San Leon, Texas, identified as Cybenko's girlfriend, was also arrested in connection with scams in the San Antonio, Texas, area.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 1
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 4
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917