Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Nashua woman charged with forging checks at city bank
Abigail Capon, 45, of 26 Scripture St., is accused of forging three checks made out to herself on another person’s Citizens Bank account in December 2013 and cashing them at the 875 Elm St. bank branch. There were two $500 checks and one $300 check.
Curtis, who was trespassed from the Dunkin’ Donuts at 1022 S. Willow St. last May 23, is accused of going to the store early Friday and being disorderly and yelling profanities.
Bail was set at $2,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include not returning to the Dunkin’ Donuts, and trial was set for April 24.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Friday in Manchester District Court for a Chichester man charged with conduct after an accident.
Brandon Mancini, 23, of 70 Harvest Road, is accused of hitting a parked vehicle at 577 Pine St. Feb. 22, causing property damage, and not stopping to provide required information.
Had prescription bottles
Michael Wing, 52, who is homeless, pleaded innocent Friday in Manchester District Court to a misdemeanor charge of receiving stolen property.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include having no contact with the woman from whose car the bottles were taken. The bail will not be effective unless a 72-hour probation/parole hold is lifted on a conviction for fraudulent use of a credit card.
She can’t go home
Nicole Cepeda Perez, 37, of 213 Bell St., pleaded innocent Friday in Manchester District Court to a simple assault charge that alleges she hit her husband Thursday.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Fight leads to stabbing in Plymouth - 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flash mob workshop will be a 'Thriller' - 0
- Former Royals slugger and current Giants scout Balboni's heart remains with San Francisco - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: The pesky problem of financing inventions - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Kelley Tambouris: I am a Manchester teacher, and I need more support - 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 2
- Government thinks it's your right not to know - 0
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 3
- Two nonprofits receive a 'quick' $25,000 after pitch - 0
- Big step forward for Littleton outdoor footwear manufacturer - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Monitoring social media
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy