Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Nashua woman charged with forging checks at city bank
Abigail Capon, 45, of 26 Scripture St., is accused of forging three checks made out to herself on another person’s Citizens Bank account in December 2013 and cashing them at the 875 Elm St. bank branch. There were two $500 checks and one $300 check.
Curtis, who was trespassed from the Dunkin’ Donuts at 1022 S. Willow St. last May 23, is accused of going to the store early Friday and being disorderly and yelling profanities.
Bail was set at $2,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include not returning to the Dunkin’ Donuts, and trial was set for April 24.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Friday in Manchester District Court for a Chichester man charged with conduct after an accident.
Brandon Mancini, 23, of 70 Harvest Road, is accused of hitting a parked vehicle at 577 Pine St. Feb. 22, causing property damage, and not stopping to provide required information.
Had prescription bottles
Michael Wing, 52, who is homeless, pleaded innocent Friday in Manchester District Court to a misdemeanor charge of receiving stolen property.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include having no contact with the woman from whose car the bottles were taken. The bail will not be effective unless a 72-hour probation/parole hold is lifted on a conviction for fraudulent use of a credit card.
She can’t go home
Nicole Cepeda Perez, 37, of 213 Bell St., pleaded innocent Friday in Manchester District Court to a simple assault charge that alleges she hit her husband Thursday.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Total Votes: 917