Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Nashua woman charged with forging checks at city bank
Abigail Capon, 45, of 26 Scripture St., is accused of forging three checks made out to herself on another person’s Citizens Bank account in December 2013 and cashing them at the 875 Elm St. bank branch. There were two $500 checks and one $300 check.
Curtis, who was trespassed from the Dunkin’ Donuts at 1022 S. Willow St. last May 23, is accused of going to the store early Friday and being disorderly and yelling profanities.
Bail was set at $2,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include not returning to the Dunkin’ Donuts, and trial was set for April 24.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Friday in Manchester District Court for a Chichester man charged with conduct after an accident.
Brandon Mancini, 23, of 70 Harvest Road, is accused of hitting a parked vehicle at 577 Pine St. Feb. 22, causing property damage, and not stopping to provide required information.
Had prescription bottles
Michael Wing, 52, who is homeless, pleaded innocent Friday in Manchester District Court to a misdemeanor charge of receiving stolen property.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include having no contact with the woman from whose car the bottles were taken. The bail will not be effective unless a 72-hour probation/parole hold is lifted on a conviction for fraudulent use of a credit card.
She can’t go home
Nicole Cepeda Perez, 37, of 213 Bell St., pleaded innocent Friday in Manchester District Court to a simple assault charge that alleges she hit her husband Thursday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 5
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483