Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man who infected 32 with hepatitis asks to serve his time in Michigan
David Kwiatkowski's desire to serve his 39-year federal prison term was cited by four hospital staffing agencies as one of the reasons why a lawsuit filed against them by Exeter Hospital should be transferred to U.S. District Court.
Kwiatkowski, who is also named in the lawsuit, said in an affidavit that he agreed with having the case moved to federal court.
Kwiatkowski likely won't have a choice on where he serves his sentence.
But lawyers representing the staffing agencies said in court papers that Kwiatkowski will likely remain out of New Hampshire, and has made known to prison officials his preference to serve his sentence elsewhere.
Radiologic Technologists, Maxim Healthcare Services and American HealthCare Services Association.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 1
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 11
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 29
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 8
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483