$5 Million lottery ticket sold in Keene
The ticket was sold at the Park Avenue Deli and Market, 30 Park Avenue, for the March 21 Mega Millions drawing. Lottery officials said it is the largest Mega Millions winning ticket sold in New Hampshire since they began offering the game in January 2010.
“It is so thrilling to have a big winning ticket like this sold in New Hampshire! We are so excited to meet our $5 million winner,” said Charlie McIntyre, executive director of the New Hampshire Lottery, in a statement released Saturday. “With a $5 million Mega Millions winner, a $1 Million Powerball winner earlier in the week, and a $100,000 Gimme 5 winning ticket sold last night as well, New Hampshire means lucky!”
The winning numbers for Mega Millions Friday night were 2 23 30 35 53 and the Mega Ball was 10.
Friday night’s winning Gimme 5 numbers were 3 17 31 33 34.
These winners came after Paula Giuffrida of Hampstead won $1 million in the Powerball drawing on Wednesday, March 19. Giuffrida purchased her ticket at Store and More, Sandown Road in East Hampstead.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State law prohibits displaying completed ballots on social media sites - 0
- Nominees named to energy facility approval board - 0
- Executive Council tables action on Pennichuck bond plan until Oct. 1 meeting - 0
- House fails to override three Gov. Hassan vetoes - 0
- Governor to nominate three to the bench - 0
- State revenues slightly ahead for August - 0
- Hassan says NH's high workers' comp costs a burden - 0
- Executive Council approves railroad contract for Milford - 0
- Executive Council to consider raising dollar threshold for contracts - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem