$5 Million lottery ticket sold in Keene
The ticket was sold at the Park Avenue Deli and Market, 30 Park Avenue, for the March 21 Mega Millions drawing. Lottery officials said it is the largest Mega Millions winning ticket sold in New Hampshire since they began offering the game in January 2010.
“It is so thrilling to have a big winning ticket like this sold in New Hampshire! We are so excited to meet our $5 million winner,” said Charlie McIntyre, executive director of the New Hampshire Lottery, in a statement released Saturday. “With a $5 million Mega Millions winner, a $1 Million Powerball winner earlier in the week, and a $100,000 Gimme 5 winning ticket sold last night as well, New Hampshire means lucky!”
The winning numbers for Mega Millions Friday night were 2 23 30 35 53 and the Mega Ball was 10.
Friday night’s winning Gimme 5 numbers were 3 17 31 33 34.
These winners came after Paula Giuffrida of Hampstead won $1 million in the Powerball drawing on Wednesday, March 19. Giuffrida purchased her ticket at Store and More, Sandown Road in East Hampstead.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Economic patriotism'; tax rates and border jumpers - 2
- Do the job, leave; a NH candidate makes sense - 6
- Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH - 4
- Innis with terrorists? A low blow from Guinta - 2
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 12
- Ryan Pitts: Reluctant hero - 0
- Relief and questions: Abby Hernandez returns home - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 61
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 0
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
- Life's just a great big game for Dan Yarrington - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: At Zaboo, 'You'll fit right in ...' - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
LNG plant put 'on hold'