$5 Million lottery ticket sold in Keene
The ticket was sold at the Park Avenue Deli and Market, 30 Park Avenue, for the March 21 Mega Millions drawing. Lottery officials said it is the largest Mega Millions winning ticket sold in New Hampshire since they began offering the game in January 2010.
“It is so thrilling to have a big winning ticket like this sold in New Hampshire! We are so excited to meet our $5 million winner,” said Charlie McIntyre, executive director of the New Hampshire Lottery, in a statement released Saturday. “With a $5 million Mega Millions winner, a $1 Million Powerball winner earlier in the week, and a $100,000 Gimme 5 winning ticket sold last night as well, New Hampshire means lucky!”
The winning numbers for Mega Millions Friday night were 2 23 30 35 53 and the Mega Ball was 10.
Friday night’s winning Gimme 5 numbers were 3 17 31 33 34.
These winners came after Paula Giuffrida of Hampstead won $1 million in the Powerball drawing on Wednesday, March 19. Giuffrida purchased her ticket at Store and More, Sandown Road in East Hampstead.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State Sen. David Boutin apologizes for lapse in judgment - 16
- New victim protections passed by Legislature celebrated - 0
- Gov. Hassan asks agency heads for conservative budgets - 2
- Hassan runs first ad as GOP claims more irregularities - 0
- Interim IT, NH tourism heads approved - 0
- Manchester lawyer urged to seek District 16 Senate seat - 0
- NH July revenues prompt spending warning - 0
- Gov. Hassan set to nominate acting IT, state tourism chiefs - 0
- Gov. Hassan to nominate acting IT, tourism chiefs - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 6
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies