Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Belmont man charged with intent to sell drugs
Ryan J. Davis was arrested after a police officer initiated a safety check of his car at the Route 106 Park and Ride lot, police said.
A written voluntary consent to search the Ford F-150 that Davis "was in control of in the parking lot" led to the discovery of "a quantity of marijuana," Mann said.
The items were seized and Davis was charged with possession of drugs with intent to distribute, a Class B Felony. Davis was booked and released on personal recognizance bail with a May 1 arraignment date in the Laconia Circuit Court.
"The police department remains committed in our efforts to take a stance against the surge of drug activity. Although this latest arrest is unrelated to recent drug incidents in our community, it is very concerning to us that drug use and possession is a recurring problem," Mann said.
Mann urged anyone with information about suspected drug activity to contact the police department at 267-8350, or via the Greater Laconia Crime Line at 524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 15
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 1
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483