Home » News » Public Safety
Elderly women, 95 and 82, badly hurt in Manchester car crash
Jacqueline Rivard, 82, of Bedford and Isabela Bellemare, 95, of Nashua were riding in Rivard's 2010 Toyota Corolla on Orange Street when the vehicle went through a stop sign and crashed into a 2009 Nissan Murano driven by Eric Rollins, 30, of Hooksett, officers reported.
Bellemare and Rivard were taken to Elliot Hospital by ambulance for treatment of what police termed "serious injuries."
Rollins and passengers in his car did not require transportation to the hospital.
The crash is under investigation by the Manchester Police Department Traffic Unit. Investigator Gregory Di Tullion has asked for help from anyone who may have information about the accident to contact him, by telephone at (603) 792-5448 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate